§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection and processing of personal data when using this website. Personal data are all data that can be obtained personally from you, example: name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is RODENBERG amplification, Washingtonallee 8, 36041 Fulda. You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions.
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
• right to information,
• right to rectification or deletion,
• right to restriction of processing,
• right to object to the processing,
• Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO ):
• IP address
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• content of the request (concrete page)
• Access Status / HTTP status code
• each transferred amount of data
• Website from which the request comes
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the point that sets the cookie - in this case, to us. They serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to the site. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) A third-party cookie is a cookie that is linked to a domain that is different from the website where the cookie was set. Third-party cookies are placed over a page object (for example, an advertising element) that comes from an external domain.
d) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can close the cookies in the security settings of your browser.
e) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out, however, that you may not be able to use all features of this website.
§ 4 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our offers or technical developments.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Obligatory information for the transmission of the newsletter is solely your e-mail address. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the cancellation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the imprint.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your reasonable opposition, we will review the facts and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate reasons for continuing our processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.
§ 6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website may use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the cookie-generated and website-related data (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing an available browser plug-in.
(4) Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.