§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection and processing of personal data when using this website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is RODENBERG amplification, Weichselstrasse 7A, ZIP: 36043 - City: Fulda - Country: Germany. You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or our postal address with the Addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, Your name and telephone number, if applicable, are stored by us to answer your questions. The data arising in this context we delete it after the storage is no longer required or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements bestehen.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes we would like to inform you in detail about the respective processes below.
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
(2) You also have the right to contact a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data to complain to us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and the stability and security to ensure (legal basis is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. With cookies these are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using which of the place that sets the cookie - in this case us - receives certain information. They serve our offer to make it more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses on your computer.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. This save a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you log in log out or close the browser.
c) A third-party cookie is a cookie that is linked to a domain that is different from the website on which the cookie was set. Third-party cookies are placed over a page object (for example an advertising element) that comes from an external domain.
d) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can close the cookies in the security settings of your browser.
§ 4 newsletter(1)
With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which we use to inform you about our offers or technical developments to inform.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that we will send you after your registration send an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish the newsletter to be sent. In addition, we save your IP addresses and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is Proof of your registration and, if necessary, clarify possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Your email address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. After your confirmation, we will save your email address Englisch for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can withdraw your consent by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail or by sending a message to the address given in the legal notice explain contact details.
§ 5 objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such withdrawal affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the Insert processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which of is shown to us in the following description of the functions. We ask you to exercise such an objection Explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your We will examine the factual basis and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or ours for you show compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we continue processing.
(3) You can of course process your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time disagree.
§ 6 Google Analytics
(1) This website can use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", Text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The through the Information generated by cookies about your use of this website is usually sent to a Google server in the USA and saved there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be saved by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area previously shortened. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator This website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to provide reports on website activity compile and other services related to the use of the website and the Internet for the website to provide operators.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we will expose you out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can in addition, the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) prevent Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing an available browser plug-in
(4) Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.